433MHz SMD5035 Saw Resonator for Remote Control
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-0.15 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.1-0.15/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: L433C
- Drive Level: 0
- Type: SMD
- Certification: ISO19000, ISO14001, RoHS, CE
- Trademark: LADDER
- Specification: 5.0X3.5max
- HS Code: 8541600000
- Aging: 5ppm/year
- Loading Capacitance: 2-3PF
- Material: Quartz Crystal
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Transport Package: Taping Structure
- Origin: Zhejiang China
1. The center frequency, fC, is measured at the minimum IL point with the resonator in the 50Ω test system.
2. Unless noted otherwise, case temperature TC = +25°C±2°C.
3. Frequency aging is the change in fC with time and is specified at +65°C or less. Aging may exceed the specification for prolonged temperatures above +65°C. Typically, aging is greatest the first year after manufacture, decreasing in subsequent years.
4. Turnover temperature, T0, is the temperature of maximum (or turnover) frequency, f0. The nominal frequency at any case temperature, TC, may be calculated from: f = f0 [1 - FTC (T0 - TC)2].
5. This equivalent RLC model approximates resonator performance near the resonant frequency and is provided for reference only. The capacitance C0 is the measured static (nonmotional) capacitance between the two terminals. The measurement includes case parasitic capacitance.
6. Derived mathematically from one or more of the following directly measured parameters: fC, IL, 3 dB bandwidth, fC versus TC, and C0.
7. The specifications of this device are based on the test circuit shown above and subject to change or obsolescence without notice.
8. Typically, equipment utilizing this device requires emissions testing and government approval, which is the responsibility of the equipment manufacturer.
9. Our liability is only assumed for the Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) component(s) per se, not for applications, processes and circuits implemented within components or assemblies.
Absolute Maximum Ratings
|CW RF Power Dissipation (See Typical Test Circuit)||+0||dBm|
|DC Voltage Between Any Two Pins (Observe ESD Precautions)||±30||VDC|
|Case Temperature||-45 to +120||ºC|
|Center Frequency (+25ºC) Absolute Frequency|
Tolerance from 433.920MHz
|Quality Factor Unloaded Q|
|Temperature Stability Turnover Temperature|
Frequency Temperature Coefficient
|Frequency Aging Absolute Value during the First Year||IfAI||1||<=10||ppm/yτ|
|DC Insulation Resistance between Any Two Pins||5||1.0||MΩ|
|RF Equivalent RLC Model Motional Resistance|
Pin 1 to Pin 2 Static Capacitance
|Transducer Static Capacitance||CP||5,6,7,9||1.7||pF|
|Test Fixture Shunt Inductance||LTEST||2,7||78||nH|
|Lid Symbolization (in Addition to Lot and/or Date Code||L433C|